Mood board

Over the weekend I watched a film called focus, released in 2015. It came under the genre of romantic crime. I later looked up other types of romantic crime movies and found Mr and Mrs Smith and the tourist came under this genre, which of both I really enjoyed. Due to this I decided to change the genre of the film opening I'm going to create to this. Whilst watching 'focus' I realised the film makers used a lot of close up shots to show the characters emotions but also many long shots when showing an action in a particular scene. Below I have attached a number of photos from movies within the romantic crime section.


Image result for mr and mrs smith

Image result for focus movie

Image result for the tourist

Image result for this means war

Image result for vertigo movie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter trip

History of the romantic crime genre

Film opening ideas