Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,

My name is Grace Ryan and welcome to my blog. It is a record of the work undertaken as part of the G321 AS Foundation Portfolio within the OCR GCE course in Media Studies. I worked together with Lauren Mason to produce a film opening in the romantic-crime genre. The project lasted four months, commencing in September 2016 and finishing in March 2017. I hope you enjoy my work and find it both successful and interesting. Please use the navigation bar to access my work as organised into labels: Actors, locations, costumes & props, audience research, extra filming and editing, film opening research, planning, post production, preliminary tasks, film opening and evaluations. There is also a link to the St Mary's School blog hub.

Yours faithfully
Grace Ryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter trip

Our Treatment

Film opening ideas